Booking a photographer to photograph a wedding is a strange process to go through. This is especially true when you’re an accomplished and proficient photographer yourself.
I had met with Helen and Mike many months beforehand and talked through their plans for the day before the conversation switched to photography. Mike was a keen photographer. More than that, he knew photography and knew what he was looking for.
Over the years I have photographed the weddings of many other photographers, including wedding photographers. It is an intimidating experience, but also a compliment and an honour to have been chosen.
Helen and Mike got married amongst their closest family and friends on Bassaleg near Newport. Everybody came back with them to the Old Post House in St Fagans for one of the most relaxed, personal and fun wedding celebrations I’d ever had the privilege to have been involved in.
Mike’s main area of photography was wildlife photography and he’d bought himself a new lens especially for their safari honeymoon. I’m sure Mile won’t mind me sharing with you, but you can view his honeymoon photos here and then his safari photography here. I’m sure you will agree that they are spectacular and worthy of credit and praise.
- Hannah and Scott – Farmer’s Barn, Rosedew Farm
- Helen & Mike – St Fagans, Cardiff
- Farmer’s Barns, Rosedew Farm – Winter Wedding – Carly & Huw – South Wales Wedding Photography
- St Fagans Wedding – Jade & Ben – Old Post House – South Wales Wedding Photography
- Bath Roman Baths Wedding Photography – Jess & Mark – Bath Photographers